oh and is this where the newest baby byington was.. well... conceived? =)
jenette, I'd like to call you soon when I get a chance when Rowan is sleeping or not around. and we also want to take a vacation in september to see you guys and the baby when are you due?
AND...
if you want to come up to visit us ( I know you mentioned it before) Anytime in April should be good. we are just taking a week or two after the baby is born to be low key and have limited visitors, but Kevin will take only 3 weeks off, so I dont know if you want to come when he's off or when he's back at work. I makes no difference to me, =)
2 comments:
beautiful! one day i'd like to go somewhere tropical.
oh and is this where the newest baby byington was.. well... conceived? =)
jenette, I'd like to call you soon when I get a chance when Rowan is sleeping or not around. and we also want to take a vacation in september to see you guys and the baby when are you due?
AND...
if you want to come up to visit us ( I know you mentioned it before) Anytime in April should be good. we are just taking a week or two after the baby is born to be low key and have limited visitors, but Kevin will take only 3 weeks off, so I dont know if you want to come when he's off or when he's back at work. I makes no difference to me, =)
talk to you soon
Post a Comment