Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bristow Baby Shower

Thank you Nicole, Beth and Jen
for such an amazing baby shower.
You floored me
... especially with all your fun ideas!
Your friendship
is so precious to me
and I pray my little girl
finds such lifelong friends!

Me and Courtney

I can't believe they MADE this!
So Cute!

Thanks Kari and Mrs. Bolesta for driving so far!
It was wonderful to see you! And thank you
for the beautiful handmade blanket. WOW!
The Games
Name that Baby Food!

That's EXACTLY what I thought!

The truly talented players! Baby... let's hope you
get some of those "winning genes!"

Name that candy bar!
Guess we better get used to this! Ha!


Me and Kristin with our pink rattles
BEFORE we said the word "Baby!"


So... just how big IS Jennette's belly?

Bless you Mrs. Cooper! :)

Baby Byington's "Honorary Aunts"
Gotta watch out with this bunch...
You never know what we'll be up to next!

No comments: