Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1st Day of Preschool

It's hard to believe my baby girl started Preschool yesterday.
Every time we'd drive by the school this summer, she'd wave and say,
"Hi Preschool! See you when I'm three!"
And she was READY... there was no doubt about it.
My little girl WANTS her wings!
Getting dressed in the morning.
She asked for a Dora band-aid on each knee so that
Dora could go to preschool with her.
I couldn't resist indulging her!
Trying to carry her Wegman's tote full of school supplies!
Standing by the "growing tree!"
I hope I can remember to get a picture of her in the
same spot at the end of the year to see how much she's grown!
She wanted to go in so badly I could hardly get her to stand still!
This picture was taken in the hallway waiting
for the teacher to open the classroom door.
Kelsey was introducing herself to all the kids, most of whom
were hiding behind their mom's legs. Then she'd say, "It's okay to be a little shy!"
She was spilling over with excitement.
She kept yelling, "Hooray for preschool. Everybody say,
'Hooray for Preschool! Hooray for being three!'"
Jesus DOES love you.
Just remember that, sweet girl, and
you know ALL you need to know!

No comments: